Job Title: Retail Security Officer.
Location: Rushden. Rate hourly: £11.00. Potential for overtime, seasonal, and holiday cover. Immediate start. Free uniform. 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) Promotion prospects.
What we can also offer you – Comprehensive extra package scheme – cost free: –
- Generous wide ranging discount scheme – retail, cinema, and fuel.
- Immediate access to 24-hour GP services, Mental Health support.
- Unique Upfront Pay Scheme
- Must hold a valid Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision Licence with experience in a security or retail type role (knowledge of ASCONE is a distinct advantage)
- 5-year checkable history
- Hold a valid passport/work permit
- Must be fluent in English
- Able to deal with clients and their customers by always showing professional behaviour on site.
- Able to follow instructions whilst staying calm in a highly pressured environment.
- Able to report to emergency services and control room when required.
As a Retail Security Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with store management to meet loss prevention objectives
- Commit to the highest degree of professionalism and customer service
- Detect and prevent shoplifting, and ensure the safety of store employees
- Prepare case reports covering theft details
- Ensure high execution of company security measures
- Brooknight Security is a privately owned company providing a range of security services to corporate customers, the logistics and distribution sector and retailers. With a nationwide presence, we are an established company and for more than 28 years we have provided services to a diverse range of customers. Our growth and success have been based on providing a first-class service while retaining values that are vital to building excellent customer relationships. We focus on trust, integrity, and a desire to deliver an exceptional service.
If you are looking for a role in Security and be a part of great team, we would like to hear from you – Apply online today
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rushden, Northamptonshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- English (preferred)
- First Aid Certification (preferred)
- SIA (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person