- Potential for overtime, seasonal, and holiday cover
- Immediate start
- Free uniform
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Promotion prospects
What we can also offer you – Comprehensive extra package scheme – cost-free:-
- Generous wide-ranging discount scheme – retail, cinema and fuel.
- Immediate access to 24-hour GP services, Mental Health support.
- Unique Upfront Pay Scheme
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must hold a valid Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision Licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Assertiveness and confidence to deal with difficult situations.
- Capability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player.
- The ability to use CCTV and other monitoring equipment.
As a Cinema Security Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Perform access control duties.
- Prevent, detect, and investigate theft and/or malpractice.
- Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and Premises Security Manual
- Perform lock & unlock duties.
- Ensuring all health and safety policies are adhered to.
- In addition to these functions, employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
- Brooknight Security is a privately owned company providing a range of security services to corporate customers, the logistics and distribution sector and retailers. With a nationwide presence, we are an established company and for more than 28 years we have provided services to a diverse range of customers. Our growth and success have been based on providing a first-class service while retaining values that are vital to building excellent customer relationships. We focus on trust, integrity, and a desire to deliver exceptional service.
If you are looking for a role in Security and to be a part of a great team, we would like to hear from you – Apply online today