22/08/2019 0 Comments
Retail and Static Security Officers - Various locations across the UK
View this Vacancy
Retail and Static Security Officers
Location: Various Locations Throughout UK
Full Time, Part Time & Ad Hoc
Salary: £7.83 - £8.50
Due to ongoing growth, Brooknight Security is seeking applicants for Retail and Static Security Officers to work at prestigious client sites across the country.For over 20 years, Brooknight Security has been providing services to a diverse range of corporate and retail customers. In the past two years, Brooknight has enjoyed significant growth and with more contracts in the pipeline, it is an exciting time to join our successful business.
We encourage you to learn more about our company by viewing our website: http://www.brooknight.com
· Must hold a valid SIA Frontline License (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Punctuality, reliability with excellent time-management skills
· Security systems knowledge would be an advantage
· IT literacy would be an advantage
· Ability to provide a full comprehensive 5-year employment / education history
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide a visible deterrent against theft and anti-social behaviour, creating a safe, secure and welcoming shopping environment for our client’s customers and staff
· Prevent, detect and investigate theft and / or malpractice.
· Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions
· Perform lock & unlock duties
· Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
· In addition to these functions’ employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
- Monthly paid (10th every month)
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension
- Promotion path and career development
- CCTV courses provided free as part of your career development with us (Full time employees only)
· A range of employee discounts on goods and services from retail stores
-Healthcare plan that includes a personal doctor and a medical specialist.
-24hr helpline for free financial or legal support and advice
-Fitness and wellbeing, you will get access to discounts on local gyms and fitness advice
To Apply you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which location you are interested in and our Recruitment Team will review your application. You can also call the Recruitment Team on 01908305700 to find out more information.
Call us on 01908 305700 (24Hrs) or Email us on email@example.com