22/08/2019 0 Comments
North West Regional Relief Security Officer - Location: Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside
View this vacancy
North West Regional Relief Security Officer
Location: Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside
Salary: £8.00 per hour plus business mileage of 27p per mile
Due to ongoing growth, Brooknight Security is seeking applicants for a North West Regional Relief Security Officer.
You must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own mode transport.
For over 20 years, Brooknight Security has been providing services to a diverse range of corporate and retail customers. Brooknight has enjoyed significant growth and with more contracts in the pipeline, it is an exciting time to join our successful business.
We encourage you to learn more about our company by viewing our website: http://www.brooknight.com or on Facebook.
· Must hold a valid SIA Frontline License (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Punctuality, reliability with excellent time-management skills
· Security systems knowledge would be an advantage
· IT literacy would be an advantage
· Ability to provide a full comprehensive 5-year employment / education history
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide a visible deterrent against theft and anti-social behaviour, creating a safe, secure and welcoming shopping environment for our client’s customers and staff
· Prevent, detect and investigate theft and / or malpractice.
· Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions
· Perform lock & unlock duties
· Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
· In addition to these functions’ employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
· Monthly paid (10th every month)
· 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
· Company pension
· Paid Business Mileage of 27p per mile
· Promotion path and career development
· CCTV courses provided free as part of your career development with us (Full time employees only)
· - A range of employee discounts on goods and services from retail stores
· -Healthcare plan that includes a personal doctor and a medical specialist.
· -24hr helpline for free financial or legal support and advice
· -Fitness and well-being, you will get access to discounts on local gym’s and fitness advice
Working hours: Full time (40 Hours approximately)
Shift Pattern: Working hours will include a mixture of Days, Weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
To apply you need to send us your most updated CV to email@example.com or you can call the Recruitment team on 01908305700.
Call us on 01908 305700 (24Hrs) or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org